Lyreco Goodness Supplier Support Programme
Terms & Conditions
The Lyreco Goodness Supplier Support Programme competition is open to only microbusinesses & social enterprises who are based within the UK and Ireland. Those microbusinesses & social enterprises who are accepted onto the programme will have 12 months of support during the calendar year 2023 based on initiatives indicated on acceptance as a supplier. Suppliers must complete the online entry form, which they will be judged by employees at Lyreco UK & Ireland. Entry forms will be reviewed based on their products, services, and responses. Ten (10) businesses will be chosen.
Microbusinesses & social enterprises who have not been selected for the programme will be notified by e-mail by the end of March 2023.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter is: Lyreco UK Ltd (company no. 00442696)] whose registered office is at LYRECO Deer Park Court, Donnington Wood, Telford, Shropshire TF2 7NB.
- The competition is open to microbusinesses & social enterprises registered as a company within the United Kingdom or Ireland only.
- A microbusiness is defined as a business employing less than 10 members of staff. This must be true at the start of the programme, but businesses may grow during the programme year.
- A social enterprise is defined as a business with specific social objectives that serve its primary purpose. Social enterprises seek to maximise profits while maximising benefits to society and the environment, and the profits are principally used to fund social programs.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All winning businesses will become suppliers of Lyreco and will be subject to Lyreco’s standard supplier contract process which includes the acceptance of a supplier contract.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found here.
- Only one entry will be accepted per company.
- Closing date for entry will be March 31st, 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted for 2023 entry.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in any event.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Lyreco UK Ltd.
- The winners will be notified by email before 31st March 2023.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of their business name and any images submitted to Lyreco, in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Lyreco UK Ltd and not to any other party.