Lyreco named the Best Employer for Mental Well-being at the Boss Awards
We are over the moon to announce that we were successful at the BOSS Federation Industry Recognition Awards and were awarded the Best Employer for Mental Well-Being (over £5m category).
This recognition is a huge testament to the hard-working teams at Lyreco across several departments led by the People & Culture team along with QSS, Marketing, and a wide range of others who have helped to support employee mental well-being throughout the business. Something that we’re particularly proud of in what has been a tough year for everyone.
The basis for this award was focused across several criteria as set out by Boss Federation in which we have sufficiently demonstrated our continued commitment to supporting the mental well-being of our employees. Some of our actions and initiatives reflecting the criteria have included:
- A commitment from the Senior Management Team to our overall Well-being Policy as well as full participation in mental health awareness training which has subsequently been rolled out across other levels of management across the business.
- The training and introduction of several mental health first aiders within the business who are on hand to support employees.
- The introduction and utilisation of a robust employee virtual well-being centre focusing on four key areas of mental well-being, along with access to Lyreco’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- The creation of the Refresh & Revive campaign which has focused on improving employee well-being in the workplace, shining the light on important topics to ensure employees remain fit and healthy in the workplace.
- The continuous cascading of educational materials surrounding several areas of well-being; Physical, Mental, Financial, and Nutritional well-being.
- We also kept our employees engaged and informed through the use of weekly bulletins, campaigns such as #WellbeingWednesdays, and employee wellness activities such as monthly wellness walks and mindfulness sessions.
Thank you to all at the BOSS Federation Industry Recognition Awards and congratulations to all the Winners, Highly Commended, and Nominees of the night.
This award is something we’re extremely proud of and we are determined to ensure that this activity is only the start and we will continue to expand our work in supporting employee well-being into 2021 and beyond.
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all of our activities.